Sunday 1 January 2012

Versatile Blogger award


Firstly, a big thank you to Sarah, over at Pyjama School, who sent me this award. I love to read her posts about home educating her little boy, who's a similar age to Iona, and her younger daughter - it's fascinating to compare notes on their development, as well as get ideas from her.

The rules of this award are:

  • Thank the person that nominated you with a link back to them.
  • Tell everyone seven things about yourself.
  • Pass this award on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know that they’ve received an award!
7 things about me:
  • I studied biochemistry at Oxford University.
  • My Mum was 40 when she had me (so I just beat her, as I was 41 when I had Iona).
  • I worked with adults with learning disabilities for 17 years before I had my daughter.
  • I have played guitar in several church and Salvation Army worship bands, 'though I'm not very good.
  • I adore Christmas in all its aspects, so haven't really had time to write this blog over December.
  • I'm somewhat manic depressive, although life is massively better since I went onto anti-depressants, and I really recommend them for people who think there might be a genetic component to their problems.
  • I met my husband through a Christian dating website!
My 15 award-winners (though they may not be newly-discovered):

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks so much for the award, how kind of you! Erica @ www.confessionsofahomeschooler.com

    ReplyDelete