Sunday 24 May 2009

I'm your number one fan!

We had such a shock this morning! We were watching the breakfast news, and I was getting ready to change Iona's nappy. Suddenly, David said "What's happened to the news?". I looked up at the TV and saw it was now set to the first screen of the Dora the Explorer DVD! Looking down, I spotted Iona holding the DVD remote control. Our not-quite-13-month-old daughter is such a fan of Dora (lately she's been keeping on pointing to the TV when it's not on) that she'd obviously got tired of waiting for Mummy and Daddy to put her DVD on and decided to do it herself! Realistically, I don't know how much was deliberate, but I reckon it won't be long before she knows exactly how to do it, and then I'll have 2 people to fight for control of the remote!

No comments:

Post a Comment